The Focused Impact Assessment is a comprehensive effectiveness and alignment assessment that has helped nonprofits realize more of their potential, enhance focus, and increase their mission impact.
Staff & Volunteers
- 30 minute set-up call
- 124 question online
assessment taken by
employees and key
time of 15 minutes
- Three reports that give insight into 9 organization elements and their 40 sub-elements
- Results segmented by various groups in the organization
Review Results &
- Two 60-90 minute virtual meetings to review results and customized recommendations
- Collectively brainstorm ways to move forward
The process typically takes 6 to 10 weeks to complete with approximately 2 weeks provided for team members to take the assessment, time for report creation and results analysis, and time for consultations to review results and recommendations.
The assessment is based on the Focused Impact Organization Model that captures elements that must be optimized and in alignment with one another to maximize
effectiveness and mission impact.
Focused Impact , the combination of impact and effectiveness is the goal. The assessment measures your effectiveness in Focused Impact and the other 8 organization elements:
Dynamic Strategic Management
Leadership & Governance
necessary for organizations to succeed today.
mission impact in the future.
- Customized process that identifies strategic opportunities
- Assessment based on Focused Impact Organization Model
- Two-day strategic planning session with your team
- Refinement and finalization of strategic plan
- Follow-up meetings to implement and create alignment around the plan
- Tools to communicate, monitor, and report progress
The strategic planning process typically takes 3 to 6 months to complete depending on complexity and desired timeline.
The pre-planning process includes the organization assessment, is tailored to your unique needs, and can include receiving feedback from your donors, volunteers, participants, and staff.
The plan is created by a planning group that you identify that is equipped with the knowledge and passion to steward your strategic direction. The implementation phase is supported by tools, resources, and support to ensure your plan becomes reality.
Performance Management Optimization
Employee Engagement Improvements